[peel] Re: need any tracklisting's done for up-and-coming '90 - '95 shows? [2 Attachments]

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Sun Aug 25 12:14:25 CEST 2013

Thank you mark,this is same file as the lord turnip too

________________________________
 From: MARK LUETCHFORD <M.Luetchford@...>
To: "peel@yahoogroups.com" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, 23 August 2013, 22:13
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: need any tracklisting's done for up-and-coming '90 - '95 shows? [2 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from MARK LUETCHFORD included below]
Ta muchly! In the long term I think you should join the uploading gang but Rocker will introduce you to that in due course. In the meantime here is one of mine to get your teeth into:

http://www.mediafire.com/?cs49j6ejul0um44

Its L355 and appears to have sessions by FSK (aka Freiwillige Selbstkintrolle) and Superchunk which would date it to 27/2/93 with the FSK being a repeat according to Ken Garner's Peel Session's book.

attached is a scan of inlay and a sample of how I do the tracklistings - i then send to Steve (SIG) and he uploads to moo and edits my efforts on the wiki page for appropriate date and announces it to the world ... simple as that although -

A word of warning Lowman tapes are often confusing as he appears to have transferred original recordings to new tapes in quite a randiom manner and often more than once so you can not assume whole tape is one show or that it hasn't already been shared you need to listen to clues and check if it has already been shared (in case of the track listing I have chosen) here: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/1993 at bottom of page. 27 Feb hasn't yet appeared so this one should be brand new for everyone.

If you have more time you could look at improving listings on these 1993 shows -
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_Is_Brambles some listings are pretty full but others could do with augmenting in the same way.

For those who didn't know Jakki was (according  to Wikipedia) allegedly the first woman to get her own prime time show on radio 1 (surely Annie N beat her to that?) and later became Jackie and was on Loose Women. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Brambles

Mark