Some Rich and a fixed SL tape

Stuart stuartb@...
Sat Aug 24 19:39:26 CEST 2013

>From Rich first of all, we move into the first week of September 1989,
which sees John going through the latest EPs from Jesus And Mary Chain
and Napalm Death.

  4th September 1989 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/04_September_1989>  has
around 40 edited minutes including half of the Buy Off the Bar session.
5th September 1989 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/05_September_1989>  runs
to just over the half hour and there is no session included as it was a
repeat.
6th September 1989 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/06_September_1989>  is a
little longer and includes a couple of A Guy Called Gerald session
tracks and a great piece of noise from Jesus Lizard.
7th September 1989 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/07_September_1989>  is a
shorter file as the session was a repeat

Meanwhile Dr Mango had sent be one of the L tapes which had snapped. I
fixed it a while back but only got round to ripping it today, after a
second repair to my original repair. There wasn't much new on the tape,
consisting of a 12 minute previously shared portion of 15th May 1992
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/15_May_1992>  and 74 minutes of 5th June
1992 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/05_June_1992>  but the latter does cove
a tape flip and includes the missing start of the first track.

Thanks to all tapers!

Stuart