[peel] Re: 24 October 1992

Barry Gibson peter.tron@...
Sat Aug 17 02:06:32 CEST 2013

ah yes,

i recall the manual mentioning something about peak will only save to the
disk that the file was originally recorded onto.
in that case, if i accidentally had it set to initially record onto a drive
with hardly any space left, and i ate up all that space by saving the file
etc, i would have to save as something like quicktime, as once i save to a
certain drive as a certain file format, it's stuck with it?

i'm getting more out of you guys than blokes on the mac forums i've
recently posted on :)
i'm going to have to make a note of all this.

baz

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 6:24 PM, Roger Carruthers <unity.gain@...