Crushed rune taken while under influence of group (10)

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Fri Aug 16 18:07:56 CEST 2013

A little something for the weekend?

Whadya mean late?

"The machinery's on our side"  Nice one John, but who amongst us has not been fond of a band that were awful at the best of times (Peel 057)