[peel] Crushed rune taken while under influence of group (10)

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Fri Aug 16 15:49:25 CEST 2013

er... Unreleased?

Rocker

-----Original Message-----
From: so_it_goes_2512 <so_it_goes_2512@...>
To: peel <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Aug 16, 2013 1:57 pm
Subject: [peel] Crushed rune taken while under influence of group (10)

Hi gang

Over four hours of John on BFBS,  all from April / May 1987 and with part of a VPRO show thrown in!

Peel 057 (BFBS) , Peel 058 (BFBS) , Peel 059 (BFBS) , Peel 060 (BFBS)  and Peel 061 (BFBS)

I should add a caveat emptor to the last: there were a considerable number of extraneous Windows sounds that made their way onto the tape, plus part of a film soundtrack that obscures John's speech and part of a Wolfhounds track. I've  tried to edit the majority of these out, but your patience will be rewarded. Many thanks to Dirk!

Yours
Steve (TK)