More August 1989 shows from Rich

Stuart stuartb@...
Mon Aug 12 00:57:26 CEST 2013

That's because Steve has made the 15th August 1989 available on its own and not included the last 40 miutes which was from 31st August 1989. So that would have been a new mp3 encode not necessarily at the original bitrate.

The two original files from Phil's server I am sure will have had the same musical content and the difference in md5 would have been due to tag editing in an Audacity style application instead of Windows file renaming.