aXIs mUtAtIs

drugogoputiyanevedal zomgqashiyo@...
Fri Aug 9 18:00:31 CEST 2013

I wonder why Peel didn't play from that?
It's an epoch-making discovery
No reason, no rhyme
Not even to be grateful
No reason to be here at all

What do you think?

"There's a track on the new album ['Axis Mutatis'] called 'S2 Translation'. The track is the protein S2 translated into sequence and tone. Colin was surfing the Internet, and he came across a conversion table that can convert any DNA molecules or proteins into sequence and tone. So he downloaded the programme, and converted a DNA molecule into a tune. The S2 protein is the protein which is responsible for releasing serotonin, which gives us the feelgood factor. Like Prozac, or chocolate, or if you take Ecstasy or if you have a fuck, it makes you feel good because serotonin is being released. Until we put it out and people get back to us, it's hard to know how it'll work."

This fine tiny utility I use
Visual MD5 http://www.protect-folder.com/