I, Ludicrous 2009 Dandelion Radio Session

ckitlee iceage01@...
Tue Aug 6 01:27:37 CEST 2013

After some digging, I mangage to find a short segment of the programme which contains just the last track of the session. So here it is:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lijd7b

Will continue searching my backup harddisk to see if I can find more of that show.

Enjoy!
CK