[peel] Re: Welcome Andy (when he joins)

Kev H flux.kev@...
Thu Apr 18 10:11:26 CEST 2013

Regarding Peel Acres, I know that East Anglian property was relatively cheap some decades ago, as it really was considered to be the arse end of nowhere.  (I live about 17 miles away from Great Finborough)..
I'm fortunate enough to know Joan Taylor, wife of the late Derek Taylor (of Beatles and Byrds association) and she told me that moving to Suffolk at that time from London was considered almost like emigrating!