1998-12-22 show

mr_maudlin markc63@...
Tue Apr 16 11:25:32 CEST 2013

Thanks Stuart. I've got the rest of the festive 50 shows from 1998 so I will share these as soon as work/family life permits.

On a different subject I also have a load of compilation tapes, starting from 1980 mostly from Peel shows, but music only - no links. Are these going to be of interest to the group?

Mark