I have Shows on tape 1981 - 87 in Penarth

Stuart stuartb@...
Tue Apr 16 01:45:09 CEST 2013

Looking at the original thread from 2011 and my brief rekindling of it this March (inspired by the resurrection of the Rich 200) then Andrew T and bty.... (Roger C?) are in pole position for a pick up. Who's got the best deck / has the most time then?!

Stuart