Another new show from Rich

Stuart stuartb@...
Tue Apr 16 01:34:51 CEST 2013

13th March 1989 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/13_March_1989>  this time.
74 minutes  including the complete  Cud session, which when added to
what's on my own mixtape and freshly identified to be from this date,
means that 82 minutes of this show are now available.

Last for a few days now that I'm back home away from my ripping station.

Things are looking up with the 1981-87 shows waiting in the wings, the
John Peel Papers' repaired net connection, Steve's new fat pipe
promising more goodies and my box of Rich tapes now sporting a crown of
the latest Lowman batch from 1993, which my family have been instructed
to evacuate first in event of a fire...

Stuart