27th February 1989

Stuart stuartb@...
Fri Apr 12 00:17:22 CEST 2013

Perhaps the quickest "own" goal from the starting whistle on record....

52.5 minutes of this show.

Rather muffled SQ despite my best azimuth tweaking efforts probably as a
result of tape dubbing. Some tracks I have in higher quality on one of
my own mixtapes.

One semi-unknown track at the end - I had it marked down as Teillei -
Looking Backwards At The Sea. Rich had it marked as Thuli. On the audio
John says something like "Thyulli". As Discogs is hilariously bad at
suggesting alternative spellings, any ideas are most welcome!

The show is Here <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/27_February_1989>

Stuart