[peel] Dead Can Dance / Dead Or Alive sessions

Stuart stuartb@...
Tue Apr 9 00:56:13 CEST 2013

Cheers Kev.

If the Dead Can Dance files were accidental then a happy accident! From the
December repeat though, I have three of the tracks on a mixtape interspliced
with the Marc Riley session on the same date.

Loving all these early 80s snippets

Stuart

  _____