[peel] So who's listening to this particular Peel session tonight?

Paul Webster paul@...
Mon Apr 8 21:42:15 CEST 2013

The Dandelion Radio special is scheduled for 18:00 (UK summer) tomorrow and then every 28 hours after that until the end of the month.
In the interests of political balance there is one song in the hour that professes "I'm in love with Margaret Thatcher" (notsensibles) - as for the rest ... much is not for those with fond memories.

Sent while mobile