[peel] Re: Lowman tapes

Stuart stuartb@...
Mon Apr 8 20:18:42 CEST 2013

There's already a pile of non-Peel stuff there eg In Concerts, Andy Kershaw.
I guess the odd OOB6 show would not go amiss - I seem to recall a few fans
on here (including me!)

Stuart

  _____

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of roger
Sent: 08 April 2013 14:43
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Re: Lowman tapes

Just in the process of ripping some now and I notice there are a few 'Out on
Blue Sixes' amongst them - all fine stuff, but not Peel, so where do we
stand as regards the Mooo with these?
I can share them elsewhere, but welcome suggestions as I no longer have a
Rapidshare account.
Btw, may I be the first to say something tasteless about the demise of the
Iron Harpy - cue Elvis Costello: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-BZIWSI5UQ
Cheers
Roger

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com <mailto:peel%40yahoogroups.com> , "rockerq@..."
<rockerq@...> wrote:

> Quick update - this week I have mailed out around 100 cassettes, so as
they get ripped we should see a load more files appear in the next few
weeks.

> Since I no longer have an iDisc my spreadsheet of the tapes is not online
at present - if it is needed could someone email me offlist & will send it!