Gene Loves Jezebel

Stuart stuartb@...
Sat Apr 6 23:48:56 CEST 2013

Cheers Kev. Much better quality than my tape of the repeat in October
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_Late_Sep_-_Oct_1983>   and more
enjoyable than "the Voice" which is playing out downstairs.
Funnily enough I see that Johnpeel3904 has just managed to identify one
of the unknown tracks on my 80s tapes (19th August 1986
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/19_August_1986>  ) as one of yours...
Stuart
--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Kev H" <flux.kev@...> wrote:

> Two more sessions for those that are interested; Gene Loves Jezebel
from Kid Jensen's show (their debut) and from Peel's.  The Jensen
session is slightly marred by static interference which, if memory
serves, was caused by the young dickhead next door sitting astride his
FS1E and revving the bollocks off it for no good reason (is it ever?)..