12th August 1976 now wikified.

Stuart stuartb@...
Fri Sep 28 18:08:26 CEST 2012

There's now a wiki page for the Fairport Convention restrospective show
- 12 August 1976 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/12_August_1976>  .

I remember my local record library being full of the bands featured in
all of these shows and rarely being enticed into borrowing them - by
that time there were also a lot of punk/new wave records which I went to
instead. Bands such as Fairport Convention and Steeleye Span were also
mainly known to me through featuring in our Music Teacher's band-themed
Word Search quizzes - I'd already had them linked in my head for that
reason but only listening to this show did I realise they actually were
linked!

Stuart