17 October 1992 show

Stuart stuartb@...
Fri Sep 28 12:17:21 CEST 2012

Ooops that was my fault. I should have noticed that the times didn't add up!

Well I went back to the original Audacity files and recreated the show properly and replaced my version of it on the Mooo.

Would be interesting to see if there is any audible difference between that and Steve's version, bearing in mind the discussion about re-encoding and bit rates on the 1976 shows thread... this would be 220-260vbr vs 220-260vbr re-encoded to 192cbr.

Stuart