Out On Blue 6

Stuart Mchugh stuart@...
Sun Sep 23 13:59:46 CEST 2012

> And for the OOB6 - did anyone ever explain that name?
>
> Cheers
>
> Alan

I'm probably wandering into a conversation already long-since started,
but there was a ban called Ot on Blue 6 from long before the days of
Radcliffe... I know because I have a copy of their EP from the early
80s, though quite where it is is another matter!
(am about to record a podcast, maybe I'll see if I can put a track on
it!)

If you've already solved the problem yourselves or if a tape of
Radcliffe explaining it has cropped up, then fine, as you were...)
Cheers

Stuart

Stuart Mchugh
po box 13516 linlithgow eh49 6wb ...  e: editor@...