[peel] 25th July 2000 show

Stuart stuartb@...
Thu Sep 20 02:36:03 CEST 2012

Brilliant to get an (almost) complete show out of the blue! I'd no idea that
the famous Sweetie game was something John knew about..

Thanks Mark

Stuart

  _____

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
mr_maudlin
Sent: 19 September 2012 21:32
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] 25th July 2000 show

Another show from my collection, 25th July 2000. Originally recorded on HiFi
VHS then copied to MD before being digitized. It's almost complete
(1:58:53), starting during the opening track of the night. The session is
from Piano Magic and at around 43mins is a mention for the John Peel Sweet
Eating Game (the first time it came to the wider world's attention?)

http://www.mediafire.com/?efgk2oddqd113r4

Mark