Bristol Recorder article/interview

steve saipanda@...
Mon Sep 17 14:51:57 CEST 2012

Cheers Haze,

On the Sleevenotes front, recently added a couple to the wiki page, both from TheSpace Peel record collection.

Thanks to Paul for the ongoing Record Collection lists and to Colin for drawing my attention to the sleevenotes on this one:

Roy St. John - Immigration Declaration
http://thespace.org/content/s000004u/albums/recordbox.html?jpID=S076

The other one is short and sweet:
J.S.D. Band - Travelling Days
http://thespace.org/content/s000004u/albums/recordbox.html?jpID=J012

For similar delights, the wiki page with sleevenotes currently known plus links:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_On_Record_Cover_Sleevenotes

If anyone has any more, please get in touch.

SW