Purely Peel

Webbster airbornedivision@...
Fri Sep 14 17:36:56 CEST 2012

Fantastic. You are a gentleman.

Update on the +DB Soundcloud shows: I've been in touch via Twitter with somebody who said he managed to download all the files.
I know these are from the torrents, but like the Soundcloud there is a high chance they could be removed too. So it's good to know that there are copies.

Oh and one more from twitter user @Interact_ who found this:
http://www.fileshut.com/find_files.php?q=john+peel&si=0&s=0&o=0&p=1
Lists all the ones uploaded by Peel Wiki contributors, but also has a few other of interest.