soundcloud

Stuart stuartb@...
Mon Sep 10 16:05:58 CEST 2012

I've found a few das shows on Soundcloud before but not this big list! I've dl'd around 20-30 suspects not on the wiki to have a listen to offline, some are definitely new such as the one highlighted, some others are misdates, and some are sessions but not from off air sources.
Will keep the wiki and group updated.
Stuart