20th July 2000 Show

bty997881 unity.gain@...
Sun Sep 2 18:24:36 CEST 2012

The original recordings on the wiki were mine; the 20th July is my son's birthday - in this case his 2nd - and I think I got something played for him.

I'm not sure if my copy caught the first track or not, but if it did, I'll put the two together and upload.

 I always wondered who the 'big softy' was who requested the Michael Hurley track - great track though, and I'm sure if it was played at my wedding, I'd blub too!
Cheers
Roger