[peel] flux.kev@... has sent you a file via WeTransfer

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Tue Oct 30 23:20:36 CET 2012

thanks kev, nice quality, cheers.

________________________________
 From: WeTransfer <flux.kev@...>
To: "peel@yahoogroups.com" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 30 October 2012, 22:14
Subject: [peel] flux.kev@... has sent you a file via WeTransfer

Want this and future WeTransfer emails in a different language?

 hi Mike, thanks for your comments re Tube.. the earliest thing that Col (vocals) and I put together circa Oct 1978, but the most enduring of our songs!
Heres the fragment of the Peel show from 2 Feb 84, shame this is all I have but better than nowt!
flux.kev@...
has sent you a file.
01 Peel_2_feb_84.mp3 (12MB)
The file will be deleted on November 13, 2012.

 Can't see the download button? Then click here to download your file.

 If you have any questions about WeTransfer, or to read our terms and privacy policy, please visit wetransfer.info. © 2012 WeTransfer

 WeTransfer Channels
Your own WeTransfer site for $120 per year.
Register here.