OT More Friday Rock Shows from 1981

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue Oct 30 04:02:54 CET 2012

 > 18th September 1981 featuring a session by Niagra. Complete show in
two parts.  Great session band and I love the diversity of music played
on this show. If any one can work out the connection please let me know.
I know the tracks, just cant fathom out the link between them.

Hi Paul
<http://fridayrockshow.wikia.com/wiki/18_September_1981>
This is finally up on the FRS Wiki, and I think the connection is
something to do with cars and roads, but I can't fathom the first track
to confirm that. Can you help me out,as you said you knew all the songs?
All the bestSteve (TK)