[peel] Re: TheSpace - Peel Archive - Z

Jimmy Stepek jimmystep@...
Wed Oct 24 21:39:39 CEST 2012

You would probably find the early Zappa under M for Mothers of Invention.

________________________________
 From: RobF <robfleay@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 24 October 2012, 15:31
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: TheSpace - Peel Archive - Z

The amaount of Zappa is actually fairly slim compared to the full volume of his output, but at least it puts to bed the question about Peel/Zappa that we discussed a few months back.

One question though that I don't think I ever saw answered
about the collection was whether this was Peel's "self-selected"
collection or is it just every LP he was ever sent?

Would just like to my add thanks to Paul for sticking with this all the way through to Z. Not sure what happens next.