OT (ish): Radio Concerts & Peel Session repeats

februarycallendar antoniaforestforever@...
Fri Oct 19 23:52:11 CEST 2012

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "haze_harrison" <haze.harrison@...> wrote:

> Thanks to everyone for the last few months of uploads - I will find time
> to listen to them all eventually ;-)
>
> I have been busy rescuing early 70s Sunday Chart Shows from rusting reel
> to reel tapes. If anyone is interested I'll post the links sometime next
> week.

Yes, please do post the chart show links, especially if there's anything from the original Pick of the Pops with Fluff.

> Before disappearing behind a cloud of ferrous oxide I ripped a few
> radio concerts and Fluff Freeman repeats of Peel sessions and it seems I
> never posted them to the group so here goes....
>
> mp3 <http://www.mediafire.com/file/tdzotlzqz9tirc4>   Van Der Graaf
> Generator - Peel sessions 03-07-75, 01-04-76 & 11-11-76  (repeated on
> Fluff's Radio One Saturday Show, date unknown)

I *think* this is 27th June 1992.  I should know for sure soon, but the trailer at the end mentioning National Music Day would suggest so.

> mp3 <http://www.mediafire.com/file/w5q173dog1i2gx2>   Robin Trower - Top
> Gear sessions 05-0-74 & 28-01-75 (repeated on Fluff's Radio One Saturday
> Show, date unknown)

This is 5th September 1992.

RPC