Soul Man

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Thu Oct 18 19:36:05 CEST 2012

Well spotted, Steve. It's doubly timely because I downloaded parts 2 & 3 last time it was put on but missed this one, so now I have the set and will put them onto the Mooo in the morning.

A propos of this: I noticed that The Def Leppard Story (narrated by Claire Sturgeon, sorry, Sturgess, and featuring a contribution by John) was on recently but I missed it. Did any hero out there grab it?

Steve (TK)