[peel] Re: Need help with uploading Peel's Sunday Concert

Stuart stuartb@...
Tue Oct 16 17:22:10 CEST 2012

Hi Gert

If you log into Mediafire, you should have a folder named “My Files”, and
you should be able to find your file if it uploaded properly. If you
highlight the file, there is a little icon with heads with a popup label
“Share”. If you press the icon, you then see the download URL for others.
There is a copy button in there too so that you can paste the URL into a
message to the Peel Mailing List.

If there are no files there, perhaps the upload did not complete. When you
upload a file using the Mediafire webpage, it should ask you to browse for a
file. Then you should see a progress bar when it is uploading to Mediafire.
When complete, the Mediafire webpage should tell you, and also tell you the
URL for others to download.

Hope that helps

Stuart

  _____