BBC appeal for radio shows

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue Oct 9 14:54:33 CEST 2012

 Hi Stephen, thanks for pointing this up.

> Peel shows not mentioned specifically by name curiously enough.

Actually, Top Gear appears some way down the list.

I think it's hypocritical of the BBC to do this every now and again, when they were cavalier enough to wipe their precious material and then years later ask their listeners to bail them out and admit to performing an act they constantly harped on about being illegal!

Having said this, is it time to surrender our 400 Box tapes, as we said we were going to do?

Steve (TK)