[peel] Re: Uncle John

stephen phythian theallnewadventuresofspp@...
Tue Oct 9 14:25:19 CEST 2012

I've only just got round to reading the piece from the Mail. The links to other articles on the right hand side currently feature one that reads :- "It's only your 15th! Disney Star Bella Thorne goes for a grown up figure hugging dress and boots to celebrate her birthday. Growing up Fast!"

I am almost speecheless/apoplectic with rage!

Stephen

________________________________
From: dunelm61 <dunelm@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 8 October 2012, 7:59
Subject: [peel] Re: Uncle John

I remember at the time of Pop Will Eat Itself's Beaver Patrol Peel remarking on the distress caused to his daughter by the lewd behaviour of a group of boys in a shopping centre.

Of course, Peel himself had referenced such matters jokingly. I recall he actually dressed in a schoolgirl's uniform for a Sounds photo-shoot, which now seems a bit Benny Hill of him.

The seventies are a foreign country. They do things differently there.