Peel'sSunday Steeleye Concert

deerlabsky deerlabsky@...
Mon Oct 8 00:28:46 CEST 2012

Gert,

All the best in your travels with your loved ones  [:)]

Dan

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Gert Stuut <dutch_record_59@...> wrote:

> Thanks Mark, it's a nightmare. I have  seen my father lost in his
own house, not even 55 years, I am now 53...
> My father had one dream, to seen America,once he had his pension
instead, he walked into a car...he lived in a care house for the restof
his life, he died at 66 years.

> So I decided to travel as I can, and  I did!  Iwent to
Australia, USA, Canada,Thailand, Poland New Zealand, most from West
Europe.
> I met my wife in India (we are both Dutch)
>
> She booked for a trip from the Netherlands to India, my one of  my
brothers brother was my the driver.
> We are still traveling, including my two sons, next we go to Lisbon,
Portugal, hope there will come more!

> We lived  once, make the best of it!,
>
> Gert

know it can be frightening. keeping doing the peel thing may help ...