This Week

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Oct 7 14:10:54 CEST 2012

Fellow Peelites
Firstly, my commiserations to Gert: that was a brave thing for you to
do, sharing your condition with us, and all my best wishes for your
health and happiness.
Secondly, this week's shares:
Peel 044 (BFBS) <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_044_(BFBS)>  . Many
thanks to our benefactor Dirk, who has agreed to be named in conjunction
with this invaluable series. If John's comments about Reader's Digest
don't make you laugh, nothing will.
09 October 1997 (BFBS)
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/09_October_1997_(BFBS)>  . John complains
about daddy long legs, not being able to get a ticket for Celtic v.
Liverpool (which was a goal drought anyway) and complains about
photographers too.
In the SL Tapes, not much Peel action, but a bit of AK. L273
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/L273>  duplicates a section of 04 September
1992 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/04_September_1992>  which I shared from
the 500 Box many moons ago, although the other side has Andy's show from
1992-09-05 with that shared Papa Wemba session.
Finally, L278 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/L278>  contains a previously
shared section of 19 December 1992
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/19_December_1992>  with numbers 38-30 of the
FF, and an AK show which I have been unable to date (DC Basehead in
session). I'm working on a complete list of Kershaw show dates and
sessions to help with carbon dating.....don't hold your (collective)
breath.
This completes Mark's latest round of rips: many thanks to him, Carsten
and Dirk for our listening pleasure.
Have a good oneSteve (TK)