Slow Peel Wikia?

Stuart stuartb@...
Mon Oct 1 00:01:26 CEST 2012

Hi

I've noticed that on two different PCs and on multiple browsers that
some actions on the wiki run extremely slowly. For example, in IE8, then
accessing the Help menu on the Peel Wikia Page,  then "Make A New Page"
and then right-clicking the "Tracklisting" link, causes the browser to
use lots of CPU, and the context menu fails to come up. After a while,
the message "A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run
slowly." etc. If I then stop the script, then the rightclick menu I was
after, then appears.

I'm pretty sure this has only started happening recently, can anyone
else reproduce it? One thing I have done recently is update Java to
version 7 update 7.

Stuart