Gay & Terry Woods BBC John Peel Show 1975-06-03 enquiry

Stuart stuartb@...
Tue Nov 27 16:10:05 CET 2012

I've wikified this to the repeat on 30th January 1971. The tracklisting for the original airing had two of the tracks played together, while it is clear from the intros and outros that on the show these files came from, the tracks were played separately.