[peel] The Models, 1977

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Sun Nov 25 15:13:14 CET 2012

yes please and the 7 Apr 81 : B-MOVIE and 19 Apr 83 (repeat from 24 Mar 83) : MARCH VIOLETS if you have time kev

________________________________
 From: Kev H <flux.kev@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, 24 November 2012, 19:10
Subject: [peel] The Models, 1977

Anyone interested in the Models' session from Juy 1977 which Peel repeated
for me sometime in June / July '82 at my request?  (Sadly I didn't log the
broadcast date of this repeat, as it didn't seem important at the time.
Duh.)
JP even reads out my rather ungenerous and possibly libellous comment
about the band's guitarist Marco Pirroni, who was then enjoying fame with
Adam & The Ants.. whoops.