6music cassette amnesty

pauliesarchive pauliesarchive@...
Tue Nov 20 18:44:55 CET 2012

This is one of the reasons that I'd be wary to send anything.

Also, another reason: I listened to the show and they played a part from a tape that someone had sent it. It was a clip from one of the Clapton shows broadcast live from the Albert Hall in 1990. The quality after the "boffins" had done their stuff was truly abysmal. I thought they were supposed to be restoring this stuff to it's former glory to include in their archive? I already have the full Clapton broadcast in question in almost broadcast quality, the "boffins" wouldn't have to do anything!

I don't think I'll bother. I'm out.

Paul.