[peel] Re: F50 Mastermind

Paul Andrews pa0353@...
Tue Nov 20 18:33:34 CET 2012

Apologies. I wasn't aware that the iplayer isn't available outside the UK. Another benefit that we have that people in the UK take for granted.

Paul.

Sent from my iPad

On 20 Nov 2012, at 00:18, "Webbster" <airbornedivision@...> wrote:

Sorry that you found it unwatchable.
The aim of posting the clips for for those of us outside of the Uk (including me) that were not able to view the programme.
If anyone can record and upload a better version please do so and I'll delete this version.