[peel] Re: 6music cassette amnesty

Paul Andrews pa0353@...
Tue Nov 20 18:31:21 CET 2012

Correct me if I'm wrong, but 6music wasn't around in 1999. I have a minidisc which has the first 80mins of 6music broadcasting.

Paul.

Sent from my iPad

On 20 Nov 2012, at 01:51, "billfromnorthwales" <billfromnorthwales@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

I hope no-one sent a cassette in to BBC unless they had already digitised it.

BBC will almost certainly never play a full show, so the complete cassette would be lost