Sheena Is An Estate Agent

postscriptxyz postscriptxyz@...
Tue Nov 20 05:06:43 CET 2012

Steve,
The Fabric session was repeated on 18 November 1994
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/18_November_1994>  and the recording shared
includes the full version of Without (your latest chops off the last
minute or so) and March Of The Machines/Seven. Carried Away hasn't been
seen (yet?).
Safe journey.
Pad
--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "so_it_goes_2512" <so_it_goes_2512@...>