[peel] 1998-03-24 with Super Furry Animals

Stuart stuartb@...
Tue Nov 20 01:07:08 CET 2012

Many thanks for this complete show!

Having just found a couple of complete shows on some old VHS tapes it
reminds me how under-rated the format was - you could squeeze 8 hours of
radio content onto an E240 in seemingly perfect audio quality. The number of
shows I recorded then recorded over from as far back as 1988 - oh regrets.

I've started a wiki page for it, will listen to the show and complete it
over the next few days, unless you particularly want to do this yourself?

Atb

Stuart

  _____