[peel] Re: 1970-04-21 Pete Brown and Piblokto

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Fri Nov 16 17:15:37 CET 2012

thanks pad i`ll give it a go stscriptxyz <postscriptxyz@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 16 November 2012, 10:29
Subject: [peel] Re: 1970-04-21 Pete Brown and Piblokto

Hi Mike,

My method of creating a "here" link is as follows:
1. Copy the URL I wish to create a link for to the clipboard
2. Click "Start Topic" in Yahoo Groups
3. Click on "Compose your message in Rich-Text Editor"
4. Type in my message
5. Highlight the word "here"
6. Click on the "Add a Link" icon (the globe with a chain in front)
7. Paste the URL link from the clipboard and click OK
8. Hit Send

No doubt there are other ways to do it, but that's my workflow.

Hope that helps.

Pad