Re-ups/One World

roger unity.gain@...
Thu Nov 15 11:17:09 CET 2012

Hallebastardlujah! Fifth attempt at posting and it finally gets through!

I found some tape rips on a hard drive which I have probably shared before, but which would have been stored on my Rapidhsaft account, which expired some time ago, so I've stuck them on my mooo page under 'other'.
 So that's peel.mooo.com/roger/other.
They include sessions from The Bays, The Orb, Buzzcocks, Caroline Martin, Gary Numan and Venetian Snares.

 There are a couple of others that I'll add when I've worked out the dates, and I've just found a couple of other tapes which I don't think I have shared before, which include sessions from S.I. Futures and Ritchie Hawtin.

 If someone would care to do the honours with the Wiki, it would probably just be a matter of updating links, though could also be some new stuff amongst it.

I also realised I had several One World shows that might be of interest. Iirc, I used to record these on a 2 hr DAT and then transfer to cassette, so they're of fairly decent quality and some of them may even be complete.
 Mostly dancey stuff – lot of it about back then - but they include DJ sets from the likes of Marky, Zinc, Mr. C, Paula Temple, Laurent Garnier etc. and label showcases from On-U, Pressure Sounds, Greensleeves, Pork, Tele, Infra Red, IQ, Electrolux etc.
 If anyone's interested, I'll rip them and upload somewhere,
Cheers
Roger