[peel] Pleasant Valley Sunday

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Sun Nov 11 11:51:34 CET 2012

Thanks a lot for these steve, colin and crew, that reminds to give the pleasant valley children [formerley generic] 7'' a spin while i`m digging out the old vinyl this morning: Satanic malfunctions, And the native hipsters, Crispy ambulance e.t.c [''where do they get those names?'']

________________________________
 From: so_it_goes_2512 <so_it_goes_2512@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 11 November 2012, 2:01
Subject: [peel] Pleasant Valley Sunday

Hi gang

It's interesting to know about the Bristol Peel connection, because there'll be another one when I relocate there in a few weeks. In the meantime:

1) Peel 045 , Peel 046  (BFBS)

These files take us up to the end of November 1986.

2) 13 December 1998 (BFBS)

John talks about all manner of things, and ponders the meaning of 'make a pallet on the floor' (any ideas what this means?)

3) 10 December 1993  (Sessions: God Is My Co-Pilot, Cords)

Many thanks again to Colin for this newly available 500 Box show. About half an hour missing, mainly from the start.

More to come soon, I hope.

Take care all
Steve (TK)