[peel] Feedback/BBC listeners archive

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Sat Nov 10 00:41:20 CET 2012

Well I live in Bristol, but do not know Dave Roberts.

If anyone knows how to contact him we would be very interested in him letting us borrow his tapes to rip and share on this group!

Cheers!

Rocker

-----Original Message-----
From: bty997881 <unity.gain@...>
To: peel <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Nov 9, 2012 5:40 pm
Subject: [peel] Feedback/BBC listeners archive

Anyone catch Feedback on Radio 4 today?
There was an article about the BBC Listener's Archive, which included an interview with one Dave Roberts from Bristol, who apparently has loads of old Top Gear recordings - is he one of ours? If not, we need him!
They played a couple clips, with Peel in full flower-power mode, playing Beefhart of course, and the quality sounded pretty damned good for it's age,
Cheers
Roger