[peel] flux.kev@... has sent you a file via WeTransfer

Kev H flux.kev@...
Sun Nov 4 22:20:11 CET 2012

Martin, I'll do that in the next few days, and I also have an earlier one by the band.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Martin Wheatley
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2012 9:13 PM
  Subject: Re: [peel] flux.kev@... has sent you a file via WeTransfer

  On 04/11/2012 19:13, Kev H wrote:

    First small batch of sessions, checked for quality, dated as recorded.

    16 Feb 81 : NEW ORDER

    7 Apr 81 : B-MOVIE

    21 Apr 81 : MARTIAN DANCE

    23 Jun 81 : THE METEORS (with Peel apology after a listener complained about the lyrics to "Love You To Death")

    12 Apr 83 : REBEL DA FAIT

    19 Apr 83 (repeat from 24 Mar 83) : MARCH VIOLETS

    26 Apr 83 : BLOOD AND ROSES

    18 May 83 : BRIGANDAGE

    31 Oct 84 : JESUS AND MARY CHAIN

    16.Jul 95 : BABES IN TOYLAND

  I'm missing the Martian Dance session    Would appreciate it if that was put up for download

  martinw