[peel] Peel show, 13 Nov 1979

Kev H flux.kev@...
Thu Nov 1 12:15:11 CET 2012

hi Mark
I do get a few groats from the download once in a blue moon, but I can send you the mp3 gratis if you want it :)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: MARK LUETCHFORD
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 8:16 AM
  Subject: Re: [peel] Peel show, 13 Nov 1979

  I'm not certain  Peel played Neu Smell much as I remember that it was firmly ensconced at top of NME Indie charts for some weeks and I remember wondering what it sounded like and there was no friendly neighbourhood record shop like Mike had to assault my ears and none of my friends had a copy and if Peel didn't play it I didn't get to hear it. Young people don't know how luck they are with this modern internet thingy! I still wonder what it sounds like to this day - Kev - do you get money if I download it/is it downloadable?