2/5BZ - ÖKÜZ iSTANBUL (Peel Session )

ali_kuzan ali_kuzan@...
Sat May 26 20:04:17 CEST 2012

http://soundcloud.com/2-5bz/2-5bz-k-z-istanbul-2004
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-TSnef9GM8
http://2-5bz.tumblr.com/post/20871994253/2-5bz-okuz-istanbul-peel-session-ii-2004
http://2-5bz.tumblr.com
http://2-5bz.com
OXTANBUL ' nurkish instrumental beatmaker '

''...and that track is from one of my favourites sessions of the recent   past from 2/5BZ
from Istanbul.No Touristik No Exotic it is called..'' John Peel

2/5BZ - ÖKÜZ iSTANBUL (Peel Session II - 2004)
2/5BZ Öküz Istanbul track broadcasted on John "Peel Session" Radio Program in 2004.also track is from 2/5BZ 's second Peel Session .2004 .
released @ 2/5BZ 's 12 inch vinyl EP from Gozel Records
track prodused,recordet w/ live feedback mixer,sampling,seq.prog. by Serhat (2004) .
" BURASI iSTANBUL HER KÖSESiNDE BiR ÖKÜZ EVLiYASI BULUNUR "

http://2-5bz.tumblr.com/post/20871994253/2-5bz-okuz-istanbul-peel-session
http://soundcloud.com/2-5bz/2-5bz-k-z-istanbul-2004

track orginally prodused in 03.2002 & released in album
' NO Touristik NO Egzotik 2/5BZ's Istanbul Cut Up ' in 2002 )
http://www.discogs.com/25-BZ-No-Turistik-No-Egzotik/release/1116303

http://hardwax.com/label/goezel-records/
http://www.juno.co.uk/miniflashplayer/SF209148-01-01-03.mp3
http://www.juno.co.uk/products/209148-01.htm
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Okuz-Istanbul-Peel-Session/dp/images/B003XZUHPW
http://www.toolboxrecords.com/en/product/3554/breakcore/gozel-records-02/
2/5 BZ - Militant Oriental: Peel Session II Gözel Records 2004
De:Bug Magazine June/06 German Review ( with English and Turkish translated in below ) ;
http://2-5bz.tumblr.com/post/5239969228
http://gozel.tumblr.com/post/1390472316
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_laszcg5XSu1qdfoifo1_500.jpg
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/johnpeel/tracklistings/peel_archive_shtml.shtml?20030506
http://2-5bz.tumblr.com/post/5451583248 Niki Bölü Bes Be Ze Birligi
" LEVHALAR BiZi DAiMA iLERiYE GÖTÜRECEKTiR "
2/5BZ - ÖKÜZ iSTANBUL  @ Radio Shows
http://wfmu.org/playlists/shows/26173 - February 5, 2008 / wfmu new jersey
http://wfmu.org/playlists/shows/19478 - June 24, 2006 / wfmu new jersey
http://wfmu.org/playlists/shows/36761 - August 1, 2010 / wfmu new jersey
http://www.fatplanet.com.au/blog/?p=239 FBi 94.5 03.09.06 / melbourne
http://wfmu.org/Playlists/Wfmu/top30.080416.html
2/5 BZ aka Serhat Koksal has performed live AudioVisual performances
at 19 country 91 cities in Clubs, Festivals, Squats, Exhibitions..living and working in Istanbul
2/5BZ performed Festivals @ Berlin ClubTransmediale.03 & 06 , Amsterdam World Wide Video ,
Istanbul Phonem , St Petersburg SKIF 7 & 10 , Rotterdam Film , Gothenburg Clandestino,
Berlin Transmediale 06, Avusturya Diagonale, Milano Audiovisiva, Belarus No Culture Subculture,
Berlin Rip it, Amsterdam Sonic Acts, Prag Moffom, New York East River Park, Ludwigsburg Film,
Gdansk Strajk, Riga Skanu Mezs, ..

http://norient.com/stories/25bz/     interview / performance  2011
http://www.ctm-festival.de/index.php?id=2275
http://www.bwanaclub.org/2-5-bz,429.html

2/5BZ - SAKA ETMiYORUM - JOHN PEEL 26.11.1994
http://soundcloud.com/2-5bz/2-5bz-aka-etmiyorum-john-peel

"Of all the music I heard in Turkey, I liked 2/5 BZ best."John Peel
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_laszcg5XSu1qdfoifo1_500.jpg

2/5BZ - ETNiK MARKET, ETNiK PARANOIA (Peel Session, 2003)
http://soundcloud.com/2-5bz/2-5bz-etnik-market-etnik

2/5BZ - MiLiTANT ORiENTAL (2003)
http://soundcloud.com/2-5bz/militantoriental

2/5 BZ - Karabesk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvvdgJn8tEM

2/5BZ - ZARBO (1.05.2011)
http://soundcloud.com/2-5bz/2-5bz-zarbo

2/5BZ @ CTM.03 Club Transmediale Festival 2003 ( Destroy Istanbul )
http://vimeo.com/3703062
2/5BZ "NOptimistic Dialogue" 2007 Live Audiovisual Performance
http://vimeo.com/11860953
2/B5Z @ Ankara 01.03.2007 ( Karabesk Punk )
http://vimeo.com/4678364
http://2-5bz.tumblr.com